Find freedom and flexibility with 100% state-approved online Real Estate education
Convenient, hassle-free real estate education.
Prepare to pass your national real estate exam with these Mbition exam prep tools.
The Alabama Master Exam Prep Package includes all the tools you’ll need to prepare for the national information on your upcoming real estate license exam. This package includes:
- The National Real Estate Exam Prep- PSI: This sophisticated exam prep tool uses adaptive learning technology to develop a personalized study plan and tailor practice questions and tests to meet your individual needs.
- Real Estate Exam Prep Toolkit: This unique toolkit includes flashcards to help you review important national terminology, a course review of agency, contracts, finance and law, as well as helpful exam taking tips to maximize efficiency throughout the exam.
- Mathmaster: Math is a big part of real estate! Make sure that your skills and knowledge are up-to-date. MathMaster is designed to help you develop strong skills in real estate math--helping to ensure success on your state exam!
- Pass the First Time – Guaranteed! Our Exam Prep tool is so powerful, we guarantee you'll pass your state exam the first time.
National Real Estate Exam Prep - PSI
Exam Prep Instructions
Real Estate Recorded Review: National
Real Estate Test-Taking Tips: National
Real Estate Flashcards: National
Learn about the Alabama education requirements for real estate licensing and renewal.
Licensing Board/Commission: Alabama Real Estate Commission (AREC)
Alabama Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Alabama real estate salesperson license: 60 hours
- Alabama real estate broker license: 60 hours
- Students in Alabama have 6 months to complete the 60 hours of education and pass the course exam
- Alabama requires an additional 30 hours post-license real estate cources
- Final exams: Your final course exam must be proctored for qualifying education
If you hold an original current license in another state, you may obtain a RECIPROCAL license by doing the following:
- Complete a six‐hour course in Alabama real estate law as specified in Rule 790‐X‐1‐.18
- Take and pass the corresponding Alabama portion of the licensing examination
- Submit with the application an official "Certificate of Licensure" form (license history) showing you hold a current license in another state. This certification can be obtained from the Real Estate Commission Office in that state. This certification must have been issued within 120 days of our receipt of your reciprocal license application.
- Exam candidates will receive an application for licensure at the test centers upon passage of the exam
Alabama Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal and Requirements:
- Sept 30 even years - education due, August 30 is renewal date
- Requirement is 15 hrs: 6 hours of Risk Management and 9 hours of electives